Sun's out. BBQ's out!
This week has been as hot as our sauces! Imagine the scene this weekend. Friends laughing with ice cold drinks, the sun is shining and you are creating mouthwatering, sizzling food for everyone to enjoy!
We assume everyone will be using the BBQ and so we created this lighting fast recipe for you to use.
Mr. Singh's BBQ Chicken Wings (or halloumi for our vegetarian friends!)
Watch this video to see how to make them or read the recipe below.
How to make this dish
- Pour half a bottle of your choice of Mr Singh’s Sauces over half a kg of washed chicken wings or 500g of halloumi. Marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Heat up a pan and cook chicken wings
- Add the remaining sauce and half a cup of water
- Keep cooking until the wings are nice and sticky and fully cooked add more water if needed
- Once the sauce has reduced add honey and balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- Stir and simmer for a few minutes
- Grate garlic and ginger into the pan. Stir so it sticks to the wings
- Now throw all the wings onto a BBQ for 10 minutes. This will infuse smoky flavour and add delicious charring