The easiest recipe we have created
Picture the scene. You reach home after a long day of work. Your family is hungry and you want to create a meal in less than 10 minutes for 4 people. WHAT DO YOU DO?
With this in mind we have created a simple idea which is ridiculously cheap too! Less than 92p a portion excluding rice.
1 x Mr. Singh's Punjabi Pesto Cooking Paste or Himalayan Cooking Paste
2 x Tins of pre cooked chickpeas
2 x packs of microwave rice to serve with
1 x fresh coriander for seasoning
How to cook
- Empty the jar of cooking paste into a pan. Using a medium heat, slightly warm
- Add your 2 x tins of chickpeas
- Half fill the empty chickpea tin with water and add to the pan
- Turn up the heat and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Serve with rice (follow instructions on the pack)
- Season with salt to taste and garnish with coriander
- OPTIONAL Add any Mr. Singh's chilli sauce during cooking for extra heat and flavour