This is potentially the easiest to follow chilli paneer recipe on the internet.
6 ingredients and 6 steps is all you need. Well, you may also need some willpower to resist eating the screen whilst watching this.
- 1 x jar of any Mr. Singh's Chilli Sauce
- 1 x 225g block of paneer (diced into 1cm cubes) - available in supermarkets and grocers
- 1 x heaped spoon of garlic paste
- 1 x heaped spoon of ginger paste
- 1 x 1/2 pepper cut into lengths
- 1 x 1/2 white onion cut into thin lengths
- Add oil to your pan and heat
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir until golden in colour
- Add the cubed paneer and cook until they are golden brown
- Pour in a entire bottle of any Mr. Singh's Chilli Sauce and cook for a few moments
- Add the onion and peppers
- Continue cooking until the sauce reduces to a thick paste
Click the "Source" link below to watch the video now.